London, 9°C and rainy…. Actually, this is self-explanatory, but here are 10 reasons why you should spend your Christmas holidays in Tenerife:Beaches with black sand in northern Tenerife
1) Escape the gray winter!!!
2) In Tenerife, the “Island of Eternal Spring” is all yearlong season. Pleasant temperatures between 20 to 29 degrees attract the largest of the Canary Islands.
3) The water temperatures are top. In December and January, the average temperatures are at 19 /20°C. Either without or with a 3″2 wetsuit you are very well equipped. (That is what you are wearing in France in summer).
4) Budget Accommodation. With 8 million tourists a year Tenerife is prepared for all tipe of budgets. From simple and nice to 5 star luxury. Especially in Puerto de la Cruz where AtlantikSurf is located there are many cheap hotels. (Our Service includes pick-up and transport to the beach from your hotel in Puerto de la Cruz.)
5) Cheap flights from almost all cities. Many low-cost airlines such as Ryanair and EasyJet fly to Tenerife several times a week.
6) Surfing in the Hawaii of Europe. The Canary Islands have the best waves in Europe. Taking Surf lessons in Tenerife you learn from the beginning in top conditions.
7) Besides surfing Tenerife is a true outdoor and active sports paradise. Many exciting outdoor activities such as paragliding, scuba diving, snorkeling with turtles , watching dolphins and whale , hiking, mountain biking, golfing, climbing and and andMount Teide, 3718 meter
8) Climb the highest mountain of Spain or easily let the cable car get you up the peak of mount Teide. Admire the view and the breathtaking sunset ever. Tip: If you are enthusiastic about astronomy probably you won’t ever come down from the Vulcan.
9) Get your tummy filled till top in a guachinche in the Orotava valley and learn a lot about Canarian traditions and culture (yes, there is much much more than just sun and beach in Tenerife) .
10) Sit and dangle your feet in the same rocking chair like Vin Diesel. What looks like Puerto Rico in the movie, in reality, is the beautiful historic town Garrachico in Tenerife. Vin Diesel and The Rock were shooting Fast and Furious 6 in Tenerife.
The list could go on forever if you want. But actually you’ve already feeling like to fly off, right? So what are you waiting for? Grab your swimwear and bikinis and spend your Christmas holidays in Tenerife with surfing lessons in Puerto de la Cruz with AtlantikSurf.Vine, Music and Joy impressive landscape Radical Surfing in Tenerife