Brazilian Star26 September, 2014
Surfing Berlin30 October, 2014
After the success of the Canarias Surf Film Festival last year, it goes this month to the next round. The International Film Festival will take place this year in Canary Islands from 23rd of October to 30th of November. Surfing, bodyboarding and the love for the ocean will be the center of attention. We can look forward to an exciting autumn on the canary islands.
In Tenerife it starts already next weekend with a lot of fun activities in El Médano:
- Thursday, October 23 – 8.00 p.m. (Surf session)
- Friday, October 24 – 7:30 p.m. (Bodyboard session) // 8.30 p.m.(Surf session)
- Saturday, October 25 – 7:30 p.m. (Skate session) // 8.30 p.m. (Surf session)
- Sunday, October 26 – 6:30 p.m. (Wind session) // 7:30 p.m. (Surf and environment session)
Along surf sessions and beach clean ups there will be Surf Parties every night.Canarias Surf Film Festival 2014
Artistically Tenerife’s TEA (Tenerife Art Center) in Tenerife island’s capital, Santa Cruz will be in spotlight between the 6th and 9th of November.
- Thursday, November 6 – 8.00 p.m. (Surf session)
- Friday, November 7 – 7:30 p.m. (Bodyboard session) // 20.30 p.m. (Surf session)
- Saturday, November 8 – 7:30 p.m. (Skate session) // 20.30 p.m. (Surf session)
- Sunday, November 9 – 6:30 p.m. (Wind session) // 7:30 p.m. (Surf and environment session)
The Canarias Surf film Festival (CSFF), born in 2013, established as the first international surf film festival of the Canary Islands. A festival that travels through some of the islands of the Canary archipelago (Tenerife, La Palma, Gran Canaria, Fuerteventura and Lanzarote).
This festival aims to celebrate the passion that each and every one of us feels: Love for the ocean, and especially for this exciting sport and its unique lifestyle. CSFF intends to connect filmmakers, athletes, friends and family so they can enjoy the different stories captured by the camera of the best artists of this genre.
This year the conference CSFF offers several documentary films about surfing, bodyboarding, windsurfing and skating divided into different sessions. Each participant can choose his or her favorite activity. The titles are given by local, national and international directors that attempt to show the artistic side of this great surf community. The festival will also feature a screenings linked to the environment, lectures, photo exhibits, musical performances, and special guests.
Of course nothing is better than to combine the Festival with some fun Surf lesson in Tenerife.